Tuesday, 27 November 2012

I said Doctor, Doctor...




Tomorrow, I have another follow up appointment with my G.P. I have lost count of how many times I've seen him in the past three months- I should probably take a tent with me, set up home there and be done with it.. If nothing else, I'm fully expecting to be on his Christmas card list by now.

Luckily, as I've said, he's one of the 'good guys' and has been nothing but thorough in his investigations and consistently sympathetic to my plight.

So, it's with interest, that I shall make my way to my latest consultation with him. Of course, I'm still three weeks shy of the four month milestone, so I doubt I'll be receiving the official diagnosis tomorrow, or even a referral, but it'll be interesting to see what he's got to say when I regale him with what's been happening in the intervening four weeks since I last saw him.

I will, of course, keep you appraised of the latest installment in the tragi-comedy that has become my life.*







* If I remember. You know what my memory is like these days. Non existent.





                                                                 







No comments:

Post a Comment