Thursday, 20 December 2012

New Beauty Product Alert: Benefit Fine One One

I'm sure you're all aware by now of my love for obsession with Benefit.  And shiny things. And coral blush. And anything that promises glowy and looks-like-its-lit-from-within skin? Well lookeeee what I found:

Benefit's new "Sheer Brightening Colour for Lip and Cheeks" Fine-One-One.


Image courtesy of Benefitcosmetics.com

I didn't think it was possible to love Benefit more than I already do but they've gone and done it again with this little beauty. It's in shiny packaging (rose gold coloured no less, my favourite shade du jour), it's a coral blush (well actually, according to Benefit's blurb, it's a trio of soft coral, sheer watermelon and pink champagne) and it's a highlighter.

The idea is that you sweep the stick up and over your cheeks and blend, blend, blend. The coral and watermelon combine to give a defined pop of colour and the highlighter, well, highlights. Just in case that didn't make any sense, there's a handy video on Benefit's website that shows Fine-One-One in action.

It can also be used on the lips as a creme tint - talk about multi-tasking!

Now, the bad news is that it doesn't hit Benefit counters here until February. But, good news for our American cousins: it went on sale there last week.

Anyone else think they might add Fine-One-One to their Benefit collection? I think you already know what my answer to that is...

Benefit Fine-One-One - on sale in the UK February 2013- £23.50



5 comments:

  1. Yes I saw this online and thought it looked good. I think I'll need to have a look at it in real life first though. But it looks like a really quick way to highlight your face rather than using bronzer, blusher and highlighter all separately.
    xxx
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, and I just like how novel it looks too. Plus the colours remind me of Fruit Salad sweets,which I used to love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited by this product! I know nearer the time I won't have the money to buy it but still :P I think it looks quite gimmicky but if it actually works then I think it'll be a wonderful product!

    thoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to put it on my birthday list, perfect timing for it! I can't wait to try it and hopefully it gives as good an effect as it does in the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fun highlighter to use.

    Boutique Bag Lady

    ReplyDelete