Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Product Review: L'Occitane Shea Butter Mango Flower Hand Cream

With the current cold snap we're having I thought it'd be the perfect time to share one of my new favourite products: L'Occitane Shea Butter Mango Flower Hand Cream

Image courtesy of L'Occitane.


It was one of three L'Occitane hand cream variants that came free with last month's Marie Claire.

And what a freebie! Like the original Shea Butter hand cream, this version is a wonderfully sumptuous cream: a little goes a very long way, so use sparingly.

My hands, which were sorely in need of some TLC, felt instantly revived and velvety. No greasy residue or film either, which I often find when using a rich cream like this.

And the smell! The smell. In a word? Divine. Whilst you can obviously tell it's Mango, I can also detect White or Green Tea in there, although that might just be me. It's delicate and faintly exotic and makes me think of tropical holidays by a glittering turquoise sea. 

Good job I'm not out and about at the moment as I can't stop smelling my hands, I keep getting gorgeous wafts of it and thinking, 'oh go on then, just one more sniff...'. Of course, the sight of me continuously burying my nose in my hands wouldn't look odd at all.

I haven't been using this long but my hands already feel a lot more soft and they definitely haven't been drying out as much as they used to either, which is an added perk.

This has to be one of the best hand creams I've used, and I've tried a fair few, from Boots own brand right up to Chanel's Body Excellence.


If you want to get your hands (ahem) on a tube yourself you'll have to hurry as it's Limited Edition. 

L'Occitane Shea Butter Mango Flower Hand Cream - £8 for 30ml.








No comments:

Post a Comment