Thursday, 13 December 2012

Top of the Shops: The Topshop Cosmetic Line...


I've been browsing the Topshop website quite a bit of late (yup, always a dangerous pastime), purely to keep myself entertained, you understand. Recently though I've been more drawn to their makeup range than the clothes. 

I'd already fallen in lust-at-first-sight with one of their Lipsticks - Whimsical- and then noticed that the entire range has been causing quite a stir on the beauty blogging circuit. 

I've had a little play with their eye-shadows before, on a mooch around earlier this year. I liked the cutesy and hand drawn style packaging but didn't end up purchasing anything. I know, I know, I'm asking myself why too. However, I didn't think anything more of it at the time. Until I rediscovered it online.

There's been a lot of buzz in particular around their Glow Higlighter in Polish and, being a sucker for lover of anything that promises glowing, dewy, or illuminated skin, I simply have to try this. No ifs, or buts, it's going to be mine. My preciousssss.

I've also seen some great reviews of the Creme Blushes and would also very much like to add Head Over Heels to my already burgeoning collection of blushes. It looks a bit in-your-face in the pan, but having seen photos of it on, it's a really beautiful rosy cheeked coral, surprisingly delicate in fact. I must admit to having a massive thing for coral at the moment, I can't get enough of it, I seem to be instantaneously drawn to it, like a moth to a flame. Though hopefully with less risk of mortality. Hopefully. 

So it's not really surprising that, along with Whimsical, I've earmarked another of their Lipsticks inn Ooh La La as a future purchase. Yes, you've guessed it, it's coral. Predictable, moi?

Image Courtesy of Topshop.com - Lipstick in Ooh La La 

                                                              

Image Courtesy of Topshop.com - Lipstick in Whimsical


Image Courtesy of Topshop.com - Creme Blush in Head Over Heels
Image Courtesy of Topshop.com - Glow Highlighter in Polish


I may have asked for a Topshop Gift Card for Christmas from Mr. G so I imagine, alright, I know, it's going to go towards these lovely little beauties.

Have you tried anything from the range, what do you think of it? Yay or nay?
                                                     
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment