Thursday, 28 February 2013

New Beauty Product Alert: Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara...

Quick one from me today...

Now, you may or may not know that I have rather a penchant for mascaras. They are probably my most purchased cosmetic item. I have spent years, years, looking for the perfect mascara, that would give me long and curly, fluttery lashes. I dread to think just how much money I've invested, and inevitably thrown away.

Sure there have been contenders - Benefit "They're Real" and Lancôme "Virtuose" being the ones that immediately spring to mind- but when it's come to the re-purchase they've always left me bitterly disappointed and wondering what it was about them that wowed me in the first place.

And so the hunt has continued...

Enter Diorshow Iconic "Overcurl" Mascara.





This is the latest addition to Dior's classic Diorshow line. According to their website Overcurl features "an incurved brush, modelled after professional eyelash curlers, that delivers a stretch-effect formula for spectacularly shaped lashes"

They had me at eyelash curlers.

I've never found a mascara that replicates the effect a manual curler gives, so that's quite some claim. And one I'm itching to put to the test!

Has anyone tried Overcurl? Does it do what it says on the tin (well, tube, but you get the gist...)? Or do you have any other mascaras you'd like to recommend? Let me know in the comments!




Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara- £23- Available now.




No comments:

Post a Comment