Saturday, 2 February 2013

Scissor Sister...

Readers of this here 'ole blog will remember that, just before Christmas, I was toying with
the idea of going for the chop.

Well, after a month or so of vacillating, I've finally booked myself an appointment. At a proper salon and everything! No more DIY job with the kitchen scissors for me, no sir.

The condition of my hair has really not improved. In fact, if anything, it's got worse. Not only am I still malting like a great big malty thing, but sections of hair (that have managed to somehow, miraculously, remain on my head) are now so matted and tangled I daren't even wave a brush in their general vicinity.

So, all things considered, I thought it was definitely time to do the deed and just lop it all off. Hopefully when it grows back it will be in a much healthier condition.

I'm booked in for Monday afternoon, at the closest possible hair salon I could find. Which, as it happens, is a three minute walk from mine. Oh, and they've also got a £5 off deal running at the moment. I love it when a plan comes together!

I shall be placing my trust and tresses in the (hopefully) very capable hands of Equinox Hair and Beauty.

Wish me luck...





No comments:

Post a Comment