This weekend I have mostly been:
- Enjoying some quality Mother and Daughter time with my very lovely Mum who came to stay.
- Discovering a new favourite eatery in the form of The Old Bookshop.
- Indulging in some scrumptious cupcakes, also courtesy of The Old Bookshop. Yep. I practically live there now.
- Drinking lots and lots of tea. And then a bit more.
- Finding a bargain wicker chair; the perfect addition to our bedroom.
- Trying out paint testers, and finally reaching a decision on what to do with the rest of the rooms.
- Having a sneaky look in Topshop. And making an even sneakier purchase. Ooops. But it was so pretty and sparkly. How could I refuse?
Hope an equally splendid weekend was had by all!